Upon receiving Alterations To Taxi Rank, Railway Street, Pocklington – Consultation Exercise – Cabinet I was surprised to see the photo below included as I had not given East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) permission to use it.
I cannot believe how audacious ERYC have been to breach my copyright in this way – I am campaigning against that which they have used the photo for!
Email To ERYC
—– Original Message —–
From: Andy Strangeway
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2015 1:46 PM
Subject: ERYC Breach My Copyright
Could I please refer you to https://andystrangeway.wordpress.com/2015/10/17/are-eryc-committing-fraud-and-harassment/
I insist that ERYC immediately:
- Delete all copies of my photo held in hard copy and electronically.
- Request that those who have a copy, including the full Cabinet, destroy such copies immediately.
In addition I request that ERYC:
- Offer me an unreserved apology for breaching my copyright.
- Publish a public apology for breaching my copyright – the location of which to be mutually agreed.
- Pay a fee to a recipient of my choice for breaching my copyright – the sum of which to be mutually agreed.
Finally as the photo is a fundamental part of the Pocklington Taxi Rank Consultation the consultation must cease with immediate effect as my photo may have an undue influence on the consultation process.
I request your agreement or otherwise to the above by 17.00 Tuesday 20 October 2015.
Please be aware that if you decline the above I will refer the matter to my legal advisor.