I first exposed the North Yorkshire County Council (NYCC) Cats Eyes Scandal on 21 July 2015. In this I reveal that NYCC stated:
“We have been in touch with our contractor, Ringway Infrastructure Services Ltd, who have looked at this issue and the concensus was that the three weeks was shorter than in many other counties”
This statement was false and the tip of greater corruption within NYCC.
I recently requested my Data from NYCC. The shocking email below was contained in the Data I received.
This confirms that:
- The statement above was false.
- NYCC lied to the complainant, me, by stating “the removal of Cats Eyes two to three weeks in advance is standard” but in truth they knew this to be false.
- Richard Marr intended to lie as he was going to state “NYCC had done this for decades“.
- Richard Marr then attempted to coerce the contractor to state “The studs are removed two to three weeks in advance of dressing in (say) 22 to 26 of the Local Authority areas we work in“.
- Is Richard Marr/NYCC calling a “favour in”?
- If so, what was it?
- How much has it cost the tax payer?
- Does Richard Marr/NYCC now owe the contractor a “favour”?
- How much will this cost the tax payer?
- What is the cost of Richard Marr/NYCC being “in debt” to a contractor?
- How can the tax payer be assured this will not affect the value of future and/or past contracts?
- Should Richard Marr be sacked?
- Should NYCC undertake an investigation into all the contracts Richard Marr has been involved in?
- Should the Police investigate what could turn out to be a multi-million pound fraud?
We must not lose sight of the fact that NYCC put the public at unnecessary risk by removing the Cats Eyes too early.
Complaint To NYCC
Could I please refer you to https://andystrangeway.wordpress.com/2015/11/20/nycc-officer-corrupt/
I would like to register a formal complaint about Richard Marr and NYCC for his/their dishonesty to me and his/their attempt to be further dishonest to me.
In addition, I believe NYCC must undertake an investigation into all the contracts Richard Marr has been involved in.
Finally, I would like to be informed why the Cats Eyes were taken up such a long time in advance of the road being repaired.