As East Riding of Yorkshire Council (ERYC) rejected my informal appeal against the Parking Ticket/Penalty Charge Notice (PCN), which I am the Appointed Agent for, I have now submitted my formal appeal.
The following are the grounds for challenging the PCN:
- The Notice To Owner (NtO) states: “Do not ignore this notice, either Appeal or Pay the Charge” – This is a demand, an instruction, which is incorrect as there is an alternative. Regardless of the consequences, the NtO can be ignored; you do not have to “Appeal” or “Pay the Charge”.
- As number one is a “Procedural Impropriety“, the “Procedural Impropriety” section on Page 3 – The Specified Grounds – are incomplete.
- The yellow line is not the prescribed width.
- The distance between the yellow line and the kerb is not the prescribed width.
- The yellow line was broken – this is not a permitted variant.
- Part of the yellow line is apple white – this is not a permitted variant.
This entry was posted in Campaigns
, East Riding of Yorkshire
. Bookmark the permalink